Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Look: Santos, Evelyn


Though this style wouldn't necessarily be featured in the latest magazine of VOGUE because of it’s simplicity I think more people around here are more likely to wear this then any “couture” dress found in the pages of VOGUE. As many might’ve already realized, the skinny jeans has become really popular lately, and that’s one of the reasons that I picked this picture. But there is something about the skinny jean that might cause some dilemma. I’ve noticed that the term skinny jean might be quite literal; the jean seems to be specifically designed for those who fall under the “skinny” criteria. Maybe I’m wrong about this but I have heard people say that skinny jeans should ONLY be worn by those are thin. Personally, I like this style; it’s simple and pretty but I don't like the fact that you have to be a certain way to be able to wear something it.

http://www.tobi.com/product/8723-c-c-california-tara-tunic-tops-casual?cmp=szl

No comments: