Friday, August 29, 2008

The Look: Suarez, Luis

This is what I consider to be "my look." I usually like to dress or simply go out in the most simplest ways. All I really need is a muscle shirt, my shoes, a belt, and shorts or jeans. It's as simple as that. I dress to impress but at the same time I dress to feel comfortable. Because I naturally stay warm, I don't really like to wear shirts to cover up my shoulders. I usually wear my muscle shirts when it is hot or a long sleeve when it is cold outside. I also like to be classy and elegent, yet loose and comfortable.
If it looks presentable enough that I will be able to go anywhere and stand out. I guess you can say my look is "Retro." I like to wear clothes that give off that "oldies" type of vibe. That is what I consider to be elegent, yet stylish and comfortable.

No comments: