Thursday, August 28, 2008

Parks, Amber


I feel that this is the current fashion preference, not only because you see many people wearing them, but I feel that these clothes can be found at affordable prices, and appeal to most of the " young " people today. I personally like the bright and different shades of colors. Skinny jeans are not only cute, but they can also go with almost any shirt or shoes, and are comfortable. Sweatshirts are also extremely comfortable so its just a plus that they come this cute instead of the regular grey or black plain ones. Shorts, tanktops, tshirts, and the loose hanging shirts are also comfortable, not too pricey, and there's many different types to choose from so that you can find the right style for you. As you can probably tell, I value comfort and cuteness. Though this covers most of what I prefer, if I like something, I get it, regardless of what the style is. So for me, you can't necessarily put an exact style on what " the look " is. I think that no matter what you wear, the way you wear it creates your own personal look anyways. =]

No comments: