Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Look: Balderas, Jocelyn

Photobucket

I see a lot of people wearing colorful clothing nowadays, along with skinny jeans and flats. I agree with this style, because its fun and can be worn in many different settings. Skinny jeans can be worn with dressy shirts, or with a regular t-shirts to school. Skinny jeans can go with any type of shoe, but ballet flats, or just "flats" are the ones most commonly worn with them. Personally, I don't really have a style, if I see something i like I'll but it, but I do like wearing skinny jeans and flats a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jocelyn for the fact that I can see myself wearing these type of clothes. As she mention, skinny jeans can be worn with almost any kind of shoes, but I mostly like to wear them with flats. I also like to wear colorful shirts, even though I don't really wear them for school, but most of the time I do. This type of fashion is very commonly used by many teenagers nowadays. I don't really have a style as well, but I just wear any type of clothes as long as I feel comfortable.