Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Look: Xie, Walt



Creativity, originality, and design are all blended into what is called fashion. Fashion is what you wear: from flip-flops, shorts, and a t-shirt to wearing a two-piece Armani suit. Fashion is an answer to make a person feel good about themselves to solve the problem: "How should I look for people to notice me?" Truth be told, I believe fashion is up to the wearer and it doesn't really matter what you wear, unless it blatantly stands out.

Here, I have a picture of the Lopez family (Steven, Mark, and Diana) and Charlotte Craig. They are wearing Nike track jackets and pants. The people named above are Tae Kwon Do atheletes, and just recently went to the Olympics; each member of the Lopez family earned a medal to add to the pile of U.S. won medals in the Olympics and Charlotte Craig unfortunately did not win a medal. I think their apparel is "the look" because it's simple and you can workout in it!

No comments: